Quilt-O-Rama

Monday, January 9

I got it!

I got the job I wanted!

I had the interview last week, and I can never gauge how I've done in an interview. Maybe OK, but then I go over every little thing and think I didn't really answer things well.

Originally, the starting date for this job was supposed to be today, so I was expecting to hear by last Friday on whether or not I was sucessful. I didn't hear anything, so I have spent the whole weekend moping around and beating myself up for passing on the other (not as well paid, private sector) job. And it was all for nothing!

Turns out they moved the starting date back to the 23rd (there are about 10-12 new starters, so they have a whole induction schedule set out).

So, if you are unlucky enough to have a C*ntrelink debt, you can expect me to call you to discuss your repayment options!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home