Quilt-O-Rama

Tuesday, August 23





This is not a new quilt - however it will be featured in Australian Patchwork and Quilting shortly (issue 13/10 for those of you playing along at home). I think that is due out around December.

I have read the interview piece that accompanies it, and let me just say now - there is a lot of me "beaming" "grinning" "laughing" and the like. Ignore all that. I am not like that. But the rest of it is accurate.

And I think they are going to put in a picture of my cat!!

I am fast approaching Wierd Cat Spinster Lady status. If I'm not already there.

6 Comments:

  • what a lovely happy quilt! More info?

    By Anonymous Caitlin O'Connor, at 10:46 PM  

  • Oh my gosh, that is adorable!
    Kathy

    By Anonymous Kathy, at 3:54 AM  

  • How cute! Love all of the colors!

    By Blogger Elle, at 12:36 PM  

  • Hahahaha, what a great quilt! Can you please post a close-up of the quilting? I'd love to see it in greater detail.

    By Anonymous Julie, at 2:15 AM  

  • What an incredibly fun quilt.I like your little "helper" kitties as well. Love the detail shots as well, thanks for posting them

    By Blogger Tonya R, at 8:02 PM  

  • I love this quilt Lynne.
    About 5 years ago I saw a wee girl with trousers that had similar flowers on them and have looked ever since for some in an adult size... why don't they make kids clothes to fit us :))

    By Anonymous helen suzanne, at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home