Quilt-O-Rama

Tuesday, August 30

No sewing today - had to go to uni ALL DAY. And actually learn stuff.

But my sister gave me a special assignment - shell tucked hems. It is my fault for mentioning them in the first place. See that pink fabric way over in the left corner? That's what I am to finish before I am allowed to go to bed.

First - set up the machine. I have done shell tucks before, but it's been awhile so I thought a practice was in order before I did the proper gown. Coco decides that sewing is her thing, and she will assist me when she is not busy laying around on a Quilt That I Am Trying To Keep Cat Hair Off.


Hmmm, that thread is pretty interesting, but what else have you got?



Oooooh - stuff that moves! I love stuff that moves!




You bore me.


And look, you can see some shell tucked hem. Way over on the right hand side.

I'm going to bed now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home