Quilt-O-Rama

Thursday, April 21

Ahem.........

I’ve just had another quick look at the photos I posted, particularly this one:




I couldn’t work out what the thing in the lower left corner was.

I thought about it for a while. It’s my Felix the Cat t-shirt. That I’m wearing.
It would seem that I have, inadvertently, shown you all a picture of what my grandma would call “my bosom area”. I was holding the camera at arms length, trying to capture the splendor of the sewing room and the angle caught more than I bargained for.


2 Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

  • *giggles* glad someone else does that! VERY cool t shirt, BTW.

    By Blogger Caitlin, at 10:52 PM  

  • Cool t shirt, I usually get pictures of my thumb.

    By Anonymous SueU, at 5:44 AM  

  • gafaw!!! Ah, I am not the only one with a "shelf" problem! Be glad there wasn't any food left there (I tend to carry my snacks with me, usually without my knowledge or consent gggg) Great shirt, by they way. I love Felix :)

    By Blogger Becky, at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home