Quilt-O-Rama

Sunday, March 13

monarch

Hello is not cooperating with me at the moment, so go and have a look at the pictures and then come back here. I'll wait.

Done?

OK - The challenge quilt is due soon, so I have been finishing off the last bits of that. Here is a closup of the wings:

(Pretend the photo is here)

And this is the fabric in the original state, before Lynnie Scissorhands transformed it. I wish I had used fusible web under the fabric before cutting it up, because some of the little pieces are starting to lift.

(Ditto)

I'm keen on echo quilting at the moment - I want to explore different ways of filling in background with quilting, stippling is highly over used, so I haven't been doing much of it lately.


(Double Ditto)


You didn't want to sit here, did you?

(insert picture of Sparkle lounging on my recently vacated seat)

Anyway, I just have to remove the cat hair and add a hanging sleeve and I am done with the challenge quilt. I haven't seen anyone else's yet, so it will be interesting to see the variety of quilts that people come up with.

What else?

Not much in the way of sewing, but I have managed to finish the back, 2 fronts and half a sleeve on my cardigan.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home