Quilt-O-Rama

Tuesday, February 1

Cats have no respect.





The latest dyes from last night (plus obligatory cat). They're OK, but I'm not thrilled with them. I seem to be having a problem setting these dyes - the colour runs and runs and doesn't seem to be getting any better, and the fabric is looking paler and paler. I have sucessfully dyed fabric using the same method, so I don't know whats going on.

All suggestions, remedies and alternative methods will be gratefully accepted!

This is a piece of fabric from another batch last year some time. Sharp clear colours and doesn't run like buggery. I had some blue/green lovelies from that batch as well.



Get up from your seat at the computer for two seconds to take a picture of fabric and this is what happens:



Cats have no respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home