Quilt-O-Rama

Sunday, January 23

Some Progress


hexagons Posted by Hello
As you can see, I've made some progress on the hexagons. Worn a groove in the side of my finger, in fact. I think I'm going to change the next bit that goes around here, I'm not convinced that it will look how I want it, so i'll fiddle with the design a bit before I do any more.

Did some more of the quilting on the Isabella quilt, I'm finding it a big chore. And the batting is bearding through the dark fabric on the top, so it looks dreadful. No, it is NOT cat hair. OK, maybe a bit is cat hair, but not all of it!

And here is Sparkle, saving the household from a pesky flocked vinyl mouse plague.



Q: How do you drive two cats crazy?

A: Live in a house that has little geckos running on the walls and ceiling at night, way out of all possible kitty capturing distance. Hilarity ensues.

The thought of an actual live mouse in my house freaks me out no end, but I am quite happy to let geckos run free.

And my project that I was so keen to start on Friday night? I have fondled fabric, and that is about as far as I have got. I am about to go and start working on my drawing now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home